Horsham Developments

My rear light had a crack in it from when I brought my car so water leaked in , but it still worked ok ,so inside the lens was quite a bit of residue which gave the light a bit of a cloudy effect, so I thought maybe I could open it up and give it a clean,but the lens is actually welded to the back, so cutting it would be my only option,and when I did it was a mess 😳 bits of the circuit board fell apart, as it was all corroded, so after some research planning and careful calculation I decided f@@k it il buy a second had one , £170 and two days later my car is beautiful again 😊42D17478-C160-4DD3-8C85-F6FB2000FA71.thumb.jpeg.c8cafa1367a335559e4b9752afa523cf.jpeg7E745E56-47D0-4697-AFD8-E11B73E66391.thumb.jpeg.550c6a65d1ca741e327a609aaae20e19.jpeg 

• Like 4

Yep - that was pretty much done.  You are certainly putting this car right.

Current - 2014 (14) 370z NISMO in Storm White #229, JDM Carbon Nismo Kickplates, JDM Carbon Nismo B Pillars, Nismo Tyre Caps, Nismo Oil Cap, K&N Filters, MY15 Nismo Start Button. GT-R Dome Lens Covers - LED Lights (Interior, trunk & numberplate) - Demand Engineering Full Valved Custom Exhaust System. Custom Blank Button Delete Z1 LHP Upgraded Hatch Struts

Current - 2020 (20) Juke Tekna Plus, Gun Metal Grey/Red Contrast, DCT Gearbox, Clever Little Commuter Car

Previous - 2005 (55) 350z Azure GT Coupe, Parking Sensors, Z Tax Holder, Z Mats, Z Door Guards, White Reflectors, Z Tyre Caps, S2000 Aerial, BT Kit,

• 3 weeks later...

Flip! If the previous owner had even done a quick sealant job it might not have looked great but it would have saved the light.

It's good reminder not to let these little jobs drag on too long...

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY