Abbey Motorsport

Illuminated door sills

I saw a youtube video where a 370 had the illuminated door sills and after a quick google I found that the parts can be ordered and fitted by Nissan UK. So I decided to get a pair for my car and had these fitted last week at Nissan Stourbridge. 

I admit it was a bit of a vanity purchase but overall I am really pleased with how they look, especially when it's dark. 

DSC_0797.JPG

DSC_0796.JPG

• Like 3

I bought some from Toquen and fitted them myself, they are a nice addition 👍

• Like 1

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev remap

20 minutes ago, Gav C said:

I bought some from Toquen and fitted them myself, they are a nice addition 👍

How easy was it to fit them? I was tempted to fit them myself but decided against it as didn't want to mess with any wiring etc

Mine came with them so I've never fitted any, but people who have said it's basically a clip on, clip in job.  It's all plug and play.

• Like 1

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

I assumed they were standard, or is that just the Nismos?

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

On 7/6/2021 at 11:11 AM, budbongo said:

How easy was it to fit them? I was tempted to fit them myself but decided against it as didn't want to mess with any wiring etc

It was easy, just plug and play, the hardest part was running the wiring past the centre console, took me around an hour.

• Like 1

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev remap

54 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

I assumed they were standard, or is that just the Nismos?

I think it is only standard on the special editions, I don`t think the Nismo`s have them.

3 hours ago, Gav C said:

I think it is only standard on the special editions, I don`t think the Nismo`s have them.

My Nismo has them, that's why I assumed they were standard.

2017 370Z Nismo / 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition / 2001 BMW E39 540i 4.4 V8 Sport / 2015 French C1 Thingy....

Another mod I've discovered then!

• Like 2