CongratulationZ

Illuminated door sills

I saw a youtube video where a 370 had the illuminated door sills and after a quick google I found that the parts can be ordered and fitted by Nissan UK. So I decided to get a pair for my car and had these fitted last week at Nissan Stourbridge. 

I admit it was a bit of a vanity purchase but overall I am really pleased with how they look, especially when it's dark. 

DSC_0797.JPG

DSC_0796.JPG

• Like 3

I bought some from Toquen and fitted them myself, they are a nice addition 👍

• Like 1

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev remap

20 minutes ago, Gav C said:

I bought some from Toquen and fitted them myself, they are a nice addition 👍

How easy was it to fit them? I was tempted to fit them myself but decided against it as didn't want to mess with any wiring etc

Mine came with them so I've never fitted any, but people who have said it's basically a clip on, clip in job.  It's all plug and play.

• Like 1

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

I assumed they were standard, or is that just the Nismos?

2017 (67) 370Z NISMO - Burgundy wrapped roof - heavy tint rear screen - "Z" burgers

November 2021 - ECUTEC remap + Cobra HFCs + a few other bits

.....and a few "normal" family cars - 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition /  2015 French C1 Thingy /  2016  Aygo

On 7/6/2021 at 11:11 AM, budbongo said:

How easy was it to fit them? I was tempted to fit them myself but decided against it as didn't want to mess with any wiring etc

It was easy, just plug and play, the hardest part was running the wiring past the centre console, took me around an hour.

• Like 1

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev remap

54 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

I assumed they were standard, or is that just the Nismos?

I think it is only standard on the special editions, I don`t think the Nismo`s have them.

3 hours ago, Gav C said:

I think it is only standard on the special editions, I don`t think the Nismo`s have them.

My Nismo has them, that's why I assumed they were standard.

2017 (67) 370Z NISMO - Burgundy wrapped roof - heavy tint rear screen - "Z" burgers

.....and a few "normal" family cars - 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition /  2015 French C1 Thingy /  2016  Aygo

Another mod I've discovered then!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Short Paul said:

I went for the carbon nismo seal cover /scuff plate instead😉

this post needs pics 😉, Please

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'

Unfortunately the things that you would expect when you buy a new nismo don't actually come with the car, there were not floor mats, the boot carpet was wafer thin, no luggage net, but the did pay the first year's road tax £480 But you would think the parts i mentioned would standard and not optional extras

On 8/19/2021 at 4:22 PM, Short Paul said:

I went for the carbon nismo seal cover /scuff plate instead😉

Where did you get them from SP, everywhere I look seems to be sold out?!

2013 Storm White 370z Nismo #93

2004 Azure Blue 350Z

22 minutes ago, budbongo said:

Nengun have the Nismo kick plates in stock too, but with delivery and customs charges they may be more expensive than ordering from Torqen 

Thanks for that. I have seen them available in the US etc but very wary of the taxes etc now.

2013 Storm White 370z Nismo #93

2004 Azure Blue 350Z

Are these Nissan parts? If so you might want to add Amayama to your price comparison and cut out the middlemen...

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - "Muttley" (it was the only Z in the village ....)
Storm White R35 GT-R MY21 Track Edition… “Fully Loaded”

Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - "The Expensive Mistress"
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - "Dumbo"
Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R MY11 with Recaros - "The General"
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - "Dastardly"
[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

So, my illuminated Z door sills are definitely not standard?

3 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

So, my illuminated Z door sills are definitely not standard?

No, only on the special editions like the ultimate and Yellow and maybe the 40th Anniversary edition

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2021 at 10:22 PM, Gav C said:

No, only on the special editions like the ultimate and Yellow and maybe the 40th Anniversary edition

These are mine, just the 'Z' illuminates in a redish orange.

Do you recognise these as a Nissan part, or some type of aftermarket item?

20210828_112310_HDR.jpg

20210828_112318_HDR.jpg