CongratulationZ

National Event, Go Japan, Sunday 26 September 2021, Brands Hatch

Go Japan! – Japanese Automotive & Cultural Celebration

The club would love to see you at the above event, maybe one last hoorah for you and your car before those SORN months?!

The club have secured a club stand for nissansportz, and current members who have paid their membership as of 27th August can benefit from club subsidised entry (all adult members in the car payed for by the Club by way of a refund, after attendance on the club stand). Non members can attend but will not benefit from the subsidy.

easy booking steps;

Go here, to book your tickets: MSV Tickets - Go Japan! - Brands Hatch

AND

Go here, to add your car to the nissansportz club stand: Club Stands – Go Japan! The code you require is: 55002551

AND

Let me know, by commenting on this thread that you've done the above, so I can cross check your club booking.

Attendance;

John_K - 370Z Nismo v1 White

Neutreus - Gunmetal GTR R35

Paul_S - 370Z (The Honey Monster)

Scott Robinson - Gunmetal GTR R35

Edited by Neutreus
Paul_S's car added
  • Like 4

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'

Wow, that was easy! Ticket duly bought and registered to be on the club stand.

So who else is gong to join us for the first big event since covid lockdown was relaxed? 

I'd urge you to have a look at the website as it looks to be a fantastic day and would be great to see some faces old and new on the club stand for a long overdue catch up. I'd also highlight the point John makes, the ticket costs will be refunded for Members attending the club stand - brilliant!

Hope to see as many of you there as possible and if you have any questions, let John or me know.

• Like 1

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

I'm up for this! :bounce:

Do I need to specify a car when I book the ticket?  I'm not sure which I'll bring at the moment.

• Like 1

'A standard limited edition Yellow 370Z* with a plethora of minor bespoke mods'

*one of 40 don't you know!

gallery_245_77_177171.png

WARNING - DO NOT TRUST NavTool WITH YOUR MONEY

11 hours ago, Paul_S said:

I'm up for this! :bounce:

Do I need to specify a car when I book the ticket?  I'm not sure which I'll bring at the moment.

Hey Paul, that's great news! It's not too far from you I guess?

Re the booking, if I recall correctly I had to advise the model of car when I booked my ticket :thumbs:

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

I've just added Scott to the list until he's able to post up officially - John, can you confirm Scott has been added to the club stand please mate?

PS. If anyone else has tried to post up but can't please PM me.

Confirmed Neil, Scott is on the Club Coordinator page list.

• Like 1

- auf wiedersehen pet

2 hours ago, Scott Robinson said:

Hi All, 

I've booked and hopefully registered correctly. 

Look forward to meeting you all. 

Thanks Scott. 

Hi Scott

Your name and car are definitely on the Club Coordinator page list, along with mine and Neil's.

That's 2 people that have successfully followed my instructions. I'm taking that as a win!

Cheers

• Haha 2

- auf wiedersehen pet

Car Club entries will close on Friday 17th September

Please see first post for details of how to join us.

Received today;

ADVANCE SHOW INFORMATION

Thank you for entering this year's Go Japan! We are delighted you are going to be joining us for the second running of our annual celebration of Japanese automotive culture, which takes place at Brands Hatch on Sunday 26th September.

As we're only two-and-a-bit weeks away, we thought would send you some advance information about the show.

Here's what's in store:

· Time Attack Championship - Round 7
· Tegiwa Type R Trophy - 2 races
· Milltek Sport Civic Cup - 2 races
· Drifting demonstrations
· JDM Legends display and parade
· Celebrating Civics - a commemoration of Honda's most popular model
· Power Maxed Show & Shine competition
· Cos Play characters and workshop
· Japanese food and drink experience
· Japanese arts & crafts
· Extensive trade area
· And of course, car clubs and 100s of Japanese cars on display

CELEBRATING CIVICS - AN INVITATION TO CIVIC OWNERS

As you may have seen, the theme for this year's event is Celebrating Civics. We are therefore reaching out to Civic owners to see if they would like to display their car on a feature stand in the centre of the show. So, if you own one of Honda's best-known cars and it's in show-worthy condition, we would love to hear from you. Please send your details and a photo of your Civic to: events@timeattack.co.uk

ENTRIES, TICKETS & PASSES

Please note that Car Club entries will close on Friday 17th September. Therefore, if you know of anyone who intends to join us and has not yet registered their intent via the website, please ask them to do so ASAP here:

https://www.gojapan.co.uk/club-stands/

Closing entries a week before the event enables us to finalise our plans and send information and vehicle passes to you in good time before the show and not at the last minute.

As well as a car pass - which will be emailed to you together with pre-show information - everyone will need a ticket to get in. These can be purchased online in advance before 16.00 Friday 24th September here:

https://brandshatch.msv.com/BH-21-JAPAN

Tickets will also be available at the gate, albeit at a slightly higher price.

We look forward to seeing you there!

• Like 1

- auf wiedersehen pet

So who else is up for this fantastic event then? Only just over 2 weeks away and would be great to have a few more people there from the club. Looking at the above, it looks to be a packed and entertaining day. 

• Like 2

Okay, Sarah and I are booked in on the club stand :)

I'm driving the Honey Monster so I'd better get it looking something like clean so I don't let the side down :blush:

• Like 3

I've just bought a 2nd ticket as Mrs N has decided to join me for this one. Only 12 days to go  :kicking:

• Like 3

Group PM sent re meeting up on the morning of the event for a great little Z & GTR convoy to the event :thumbs: :happy2:

Still not too late for others to join in the fun .................

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Neutreus said:

I've just bought a 2nd ticket as Mrs N has decided to join me for this one. Only 12 days to go  :kicking:

Result!

7 hours ago, Neutreus said:

Group PM sent re meeting up on the morning of the event for a great little Z & GTR convoy to the event :thumbs: :happy2:

Still not too late for others to join in the fun .................

Come on folks.  Full Members go free! :bounce:

• Like 1

Car prepped today in readiness for the trip down to Kent tomorrow. We'll then be in situ for the organised convoy with the other guys to Brands Hatch on Sunday. Can't wait!!

Here she is having had a snow foam, rinse, Simoniz Car Wash, rinse and Microfibre to dry .......... not bad for a non-member of the OCT  ;)

20210924_155017.thumb.jpg.4e154755163f099a5c9710f5cc63d15e.jpg

• Like 2

Have a great time, looking forward to the picture, weathers looking good! 

Car looks clean Neil 😊🤩

• Like 1

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

Looking great!

Unlike the Honey Monster.  I need to get a roof on the new shed today and whatever time I left will go to improving it from this state!

1376563185_DoorMirror.jpg.377438f99b468a0fcbf7d0e37d2fecee.jpg

Wipers.jpg.9c8f31e9bb20ffa2f05927e7efe1af6b.jpg

1180966230_RearWheel.jpg.f06d6a214c6f232608e6cec2c58afefd.jpg

I'll need to charge it too.  It's not moved for 28 days.  Tomorrow will be a nice trip out!

• Haha 1

Leaving very shortly for the Hotel and I'm going to have to drive extremly conservatively thanks to the flippin press and the mad panic caused at the gas stations! Going to try for a top up at Membury Services so it's not a worry but otherwise I need to do about 320 miles on a tank in the GTR. Pretty sure that's possible as with a 16.2 gallon tank, I need to average about 21-22mpg to be safe and on motorways I think she'll do closer to 30mpg (kepeing it below 3,000RPM).

Not the usual sort of convoy I'm used to (Scott and I in our GTR's are convoying to the hotel together) where it would be a spirited drive but I like a new challenge!!

Safe 'saving motion lotion' convoying chaps.

She's clean, prep'd and hiding...ready for her early morning call.

1588135440_IMG_5911(002).thumb.jpg.2a41adca333005c8971c2869045d8bee.jpg

See you in the morning.

- auf wiedersehen pet