CongratulationZ

Nissan Sat Nav Updates

On my way back from the west country a couple of weeks ago, I needed to drop by to a place on an industrial estate in Guildford, just off the A3.  

However, when I entered the postcode into the car's sat nav, it came back as not recognised. I'm not sure why this was as the postcode isn't a new one as the industrial estate has been there for some years now.

Anyhow, has anyone ever updated their sat nav system and is it a case of approaching a Nissan dealer to get this done?  

2017 (67) 370Z NISMO - Burgundy wrapped roof - heavy tint rear screen - "Z" burgers

November 2021 - ECUTEC remap + Cobra HFCs + a few other bits

.....and a few "normal" family cars - 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition /  2015 French C1 Thingy /  2016  Aygo

What’s the address, this is near me I may be able to identify a close postcode or landmark

EDIT. Just realised I’m too late 😂 sorry. 😊

• Like 1

07765 406665
Infiniti FX 30d premium - loved it but now gone
QX70d S Design and owner and lovin' it - Alas, she has now gone too

350Z Chilli Red 2006, with full Do-Luck Kit and still looks as good as new!
nissansportz.club Social Media - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube

I did mine last year, I got it here, be aware that it takes 3 hours and you need to leave your engine running while the discs update the system but it`s cheaper than the dealership 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev remap

17 minutes ago, Carlton x said:

That seems to cost a lot , I got one for my 07 TT and it was £15 🤔 I think I’ll leave mine as it is and if I ever get stuck I’ll use my phone ☺️

Was that a genuine Audi satnav upgrade?

Current: Metallic pearl white 2012 370z GT Edition, Invidia stainless cat back exhaust, Stillen Gen 3 Intakes and K&N filters and a UpRev remap

16 hours ago, Carlton x said:

No but it worked fine 

You can`t use copies in the Zed, genuine discs unfortunately.