Horsham Developments

Classic Skyline GTRs - "Garage Defend" Channel on UToob

I can only wish that I'd been aware of these cars 20 years ago. I would have loved to have owned and driven something like this.

A total of five midnight purple R34s going to the USA. Hugely interesting channel and I can't believe just how many of these cars are kept wrapped up and stored away. This guy knows his stuff!

• Agree 2

2017 (67) 370Z NISMO - Burgundy wrapped roof - heavy tint rear screen - "Z" burgers

November 2021 - ECUTEC remap + Cobra HFCs + a few other bits

.....and a few "normal" family cars - 2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition /  2015 French C1 Thingy /  2016  Aygo

They are a fantastic iconic car - loved looking at a few at Go Japan at the weekend.

• Like 1

2011 Gunmetal Nissan GTR Premium Edition - Litchfield Stage 1, Miltek Y-Pipe, Alcon Discs, Ferodo DS2050 Pads, Flat bottomed steering wheel
2016 Sepang Blue Audi RS3 - APR Stage 1 tune with High Flow air filter and Secondary Decat Pipes - I'LL MISS THE POPS AND BANGS (BUT THE NEIGHBOURS WON'T)
2012 Pearl White 370Z GT Edition - Invidia Gemini catback exhaust with burnt titanium rolled tips, Stillen Gen 3 Intake Kit, UpRev, 15mm Eibach spacers, Satin Black painted bumpers - GONE TO A NEW OWNER WITHIN THE CLUB BUT WILL BE VERY FONDLY REMEMBERED.
2005 Gun Metal 350Z GT, Alezan Leather & plenty of mods - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN