Adrian Flux

Mr

I need my 2017 Nissan 370Z nismo  serviced its only got 14000 on the clock but Nissan says it should be done every 9000 or every 9 months, no problem as I want the service record to be as immaculate as the car is but should I shop around for a better price or does having a rock solid Nissan service history actually have a benefit??

As you get to the end of any Nissan warrantee on your Zed, the benefits of a dealer service start to recede into the distance. The value of having a FNSH is, I believe, often inflated and, as Paul says above, a service history from a reputable garage (which knows how to deal with performance cars) is worth just as much - and costs less.

All IMHO, of course! 

• Agree 2

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.

I agree you need a reputable garage. Having found one or two Nissan dealers I trust, I use them, not just for the stamps in the book, but also for the free breakdown coverage that comes with each annual service.

62/176 Ultra Yellow GT4 350Z - "Muttley" (it was the only Z in the village ....)
Storm White R35 GT-R MY21 Track Edition… “Fully Loaded”

Champagne R35 GT-R MY15 Premium 45th Anniversary Edition - "The Expensive Mistress"
Vermilion Red R35 GT-R MY14 with Recaros - "The Car with No Name"
Blade Silver Juke NISMO Manual - "Dumbo"
Storm White Enhanced R35 GT-R MY11 with Recaros - "The General"
Titanium R35 GT-R MY09 Premium Edition - "Dastardly"
[Volkswagen Up! GTi, 5-door, White]

Horsham Developments or Abbey Motorsport service stamps will be viewed far more favourably in the car's history that a Nissan main dealer.

Being just 10 miles from Abbey (Oxted in Surrey), my Z goes nowhere else.  

• Like 1

2017 (67) 370Z NISMO - Ecutek - Cobra HFCs - HKS filters -  Japan Racing 15mm spacers all round - roof wrapped in Avery Dennison "Gloss Burgundy" - heavy tint rear screen - "Z" burgers

2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition /  2015 French C1 Thingy /  2016  Aygo (a 50% Japanese fleet!) :)