White GT-R Nismo

dj370zNismo

With the exception of the Ace Cafe Z meet last year, I've never seen a V2 Nismo like mine on the road in the 14 months that I've owned it.

Isn't Alderley Edge a rather agreeable place to live? I seem to recognise the name for some reason.

• Like 1

2017 (67) 370Z NISMO - Ecutek - Cobra HFCs - HKS filters -  Japan Racing 15mm spacers all round - roof wrapped in Avery Dennison "Gloss Burgundy" - heavy tint rear screen - "Z" burgers - Crappy Potenzas That Won't Wear Out! 🙄

2020 SEAT Ateca FR Black Edition /  2015 French C1 Thingy /  2016  Aygo (a 50% Japanese fleet!) :)

Alderley Edge is a rather well-to-do part of Cheshire populated by the footballers of the Manchester teams, amongst others. Rather a rich area, in fact.

• Like 2

Fred I - 350Z 2007 Gunmetal. 6 CD changer, full leather, reverse sensors. SOLD.
Fred II - 370Z GT 2011 Gunmetal. Premium connect. GT spec. Seriously un-modified. See-through windows, and a wheel at each corner. Sold 13 July 14. Gone.
Fred III - 2014 facelift 370GT. Magma red. Reversing sensors. Invidia Gemini CBE. Sold 2 April 2016.
Fred IV - 2016 Daytona Blue 370Z GT. Reversing sensors. K & N panel filters. Invidia Gemini CBE. Full front wrap - Ventureshield II.
Billy – 2022 Jaguar F-Type R 575PS. Portofino blue. Front ppf and full ceramic finish.

14 hours ago, Jeff-W said:

Alderley Edge is a rather well-to-do part of Cheshire populated by the footballers of the Manchester teams, amongst others. Rather a rich area, in fact.

Yes indeed Jeff, the main street was littered with Mclaren's, Ferrari's, Porsche's and Bentley's etc. My daughter lives just down the road in Woodford and that is also pretty affluent going by the cars around this area.

Anyway, loved seeing the Nismo GT-R in the flesh!!

• Like 1

2013 Storm White 370z Nismo #93

2004 Azure Blue 350Z