RJN Motorsport

V1 wheels and tyres

At this point I’m gauging interest on selling my nismo v1 alloys with tyres iv no clue how much they are worth the colour aren’t to everyone’s cup of tea including mine but they actually looked pretty cool on my white v1, I was going to keep them but can’t see them ever going back on my car as I have 20s on which I think look better wanted to post on here before putting on flea bay , rather see them go to one of you guys, so PM me with any ideas and for more info , cheers Carlton 👍🏾

Just now, Carlton x said:

At this point I’m gauging interest on selling my nismo v1 alloys with tyres iv no clue how much they are worth the colour aren’t to everyone’s cup of tea including mine but they actually looked pretty cool on my white v1, I was going to keep them but can’t see them ever going back on my car as I have 20s on which I think look better wanted to post on here before putting on flea bay , rather see them go to one of you guys, so PM me with any ideas and for more info , cheers Carlton 👍🏾

3108B89D-70E9-484B-870F-17E87E65D40B.jpeg

2B2AC72F-C31F-474D-9EC5-976EB66BB871.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

that's good.

As I also have no clue how much they are worth, would you mind letting us know how much they went for?

Black Pearl 2010 (60) 370Z Auto GT Pack Connect Premium - 'Cool Dad'
EBC Ultimax (slotted) front discs and Ferodo DS2500 front pads
- auf wiedersehen pet
Storm White 2014 (64) 370Z Nismo #376 - the new 'Cool Dad'
GT-R Brake Fluid II