Advertise Here

Be Very Quiet, Im Hunting Wabbits

Hi Melanie! (from one Swindonian to another :clap:)

Seb

sebsig.jpg

The Zed has gone! After 7 years of 350Z Ownership including having owned 2 of them, I've now got a Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst S Jaguar

(A French Racing Blue XFR-S with 550bhp :) - no string back driving gloves in sight!)

The Zed will be missed though - superb car, never missed a beat!

Night Blue 350Z GT with Nismo LM GT4 19s

Invidia GT300 Y-Pipe Back Exhaust System

East Shore Racing Y-Pipe

Brembo Drilled Front Discs and Pads

Stillen Dual Air Intakes

Spill Grounding Kit

my daily commute is Bournemouth to London (Well tuesday - Thursday), but i dont drive. You may see me cycle though (to teh train station), if your around at about 5:30.

Monday and Friday i'm working in bmth, dont normally drive, might tommorow as i've not driven all week :) But that means going for a long drive to and from work as my commute is only 3 miles each way B) , so have to warm the engine up B)

Seen a few blades and GMs in the area.

Oh my names also Paul B)

q

Yeah sounds like a top idea :clap:

Ultra Yellow GT4 - 83/176

-- Formally known as autonumous --

q

Sounds like a plan

:clap:

Current:/RS4/V8/4.2 Litre/420BHP/4x4/Sounds of the wickedness/

2008-2011:/'08/350Z/Roadster/Pearl White/GT/Alezan/Clear Reflectors/Carbon Lip/19' 5Zigen ZR+520 (Gun Metal)/Blitz i-Burners/Depo crystal rear reflectors/UpRev/HKS Y-pipe/Stillen Grounding kit/Stillen Gen3 Dual CAI/PF Rotors/Ferodo DS2500s/Tein Springs/

2005-2008:/'54/350Z/GT/Gun Metal/Alezan/Carbon front lip/Nismo panel filters/Nismo oil+rad caps/Rear LED tail lights/

Road2Z:/VW Passat '81/Toyota Carina '84/VW Golf 1.8T '99/Honda Civic Type-R '02/

ns-sig.jpg

q

Hi Melanie..keep up the good work for "Headway" not enough good people like you around. :bounce:

Must try to meet up sometime and look over the cars....I believe your still running your yellow GT4 ?

I finally sucombed to an Azure roadster back at the end of September last year. :)

2006 350Z Coupe in Azure Blue with 300 BHP to lavish on the roads ! .

Z Door Sill Inserts.

Z Mats.

Hi guys

Down/up in sunny Weston for reference!!

From Devon originally, so agree with Arrow about where the SW actually is :lol: :bang: ...I think I am now a northerner :clap:

Anyway - the guys from the newly discovered SWSE region :bang: will also be welcome to join us when we get together.

Jez

PS Glyn - think the Dartmoor run is a great idea - Any suggestions when?

Kuro - 350Z GT - Charcoal Leather, Rays, unique hamster called Zippy<br />

<br />

DOB 07/11/03

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys & Gals - I'm in Clevedon, North Somerset just up the road from Jez.

I was the only Z in town up to a few months ago - We've got 3 in the town now - common as muck. :) :blink:

Would be good to have a regional meet when the weather gets a bit better - a run over Dartmoor sounds great - Z could do with stretching it's legs.

Cheers,

Mark :bye:

04 GT Gun Metal with Baby Poo Seats & Rays. Plus a few other bits and bobs.

Nobody said you had to be in just one! :nono:

Seb

sebsig.jpg

The Zed has gone! After 7 years of 350Z Ownership including having owned 2 of them, I've now got a Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst S Jaguar

(A French Racing Blue XFR-S with 550bhp :) - no string back driving gloves in sight!)

East Shore Racing Y-Pipe

Stillen Dual Air Intakes

Spill Grounding Kit

Guys

I have been convinced/co-opted to be the South West Regional Coordinator :D :lol: :doh:

I live in Salisbury during the week and Chichester at the weekend so SW is probably stretching things a little, but happy to help until someone else boots me out. Anyway, most people on here seem to be from Wilts/Hants, so maybe we should be the South Central region? Only kidding, before I start getting hate mail from the 'real' south western people.

Let me know the kind of things you want from the regional forum. Its not strictly within the region but my weekend retreat :) is just down the road from Goodwood so we can sort something out for the Festival of Speed. Other than that, just let me know.

Cheers,

Craig

I've always fancied a meet up for a drive round The Plain. I've heard there are some pretty good roads out there. What do you reckon?

Seb

sebsig.jpg

East Shore Racing Y-Pipe

Stillen Dual Air Intakes

Spill Grounding Kit

Sounds like a plan fella - just not May - I'm 'over there' then. ;)

Seb

sebsig.jpg

East Shore Racing Y-Pipe

Stillen Dual Air Intakes

Spill Grounding Kit

Sweet with me, how about everyone else?

Seb

sebsig.jpg

East Shore Racing Y-Pipe

Stillen Dual Air Intakes

Spill Grounding Kit

Anyone fancy this?. It's a Friday, but surely some of you could get a day off work...

Just off J17 M4.

Need to book quick but at £79 sounds like a bargain.

EDIT: Alice and I have booked!

Seb

sebsig.jpg

East Shore Racing Y-Pipe

Stillen Dual Air Intakes

Spill Grounding Kit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...