CongratulationZ

Xtreme Wheels International 2006

:bounce:

XTREME WHEELS INTERNATIONAL 2006

:drunk:

The first London & Home Counties event of 2006 is XTREME WHEELS '06 at the Ally Pally!

Come along to this excellent event on either the Saturday or the Sunday.

Advance-buy tickets are £12 - Take a squint at the pics below (previous years), to whet your appetite, or if you're feeling VERY energetic, visit the website (I think the main car on their home page used to be some kind of a Z - but where the f*** did all those lights come from???) :bye:

Geoff (the last pic is specially for Mark)

ps - post below, if you're interested, saying what day/time you may come - and whether you want to Exhibit or just visit.

post-22-1136310981_thumb.jpgpost-22-1136310942_thumb.jpgpost-22-1136311120_thumb.jpgpost-22-1136311137_thumb.jpg

post-22-1136311271_thumb.jpg

post-22-1136311319_thumb.jpg

gallery_22_517_7955.jpg

A to Zee to B

I'm probably going to this event. Especially as I'm now in the market for a set of 19" rims. Not that I'm likely to find any but at least it's an excuse.

350Z GT pack in Sunset with Orange Leather

Standard 18" alloys, Z entry guards, Z tax disc. Courtesy Z badges. Spill's Grounding Kit. Carbon fibre engine cover with Nismo billet oil cap and raditor cap + Sat Nav and ICE NOW SOLD

Well, I've checked the diary and looks like I can go on the Sunday 26th. I'll prob get there about 10ish and as my car is pretty standard I will only be a visitor not an exhibitor.

Who else is gonna go ? And when ?

Cheers

Simon

My REAL name is Simon

2005 Sunset Orange Coupe, full NISMO body kit, NISMO exhaust, 19" NISMO wheels with gloss black powdercoat finish, high flow cats, plenum spacer, K&N Cold Air Induction Intake, TomTom hardwired power supply, 350Z mats, StuartB tonneau cover (version 2 with embossed Z), Stubby aerial, Z logo valve caps, sat in my garage awaiting a nice sunny weekend!

Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 as daily driver and dog transporter :)

Range Rover Vogue as another weekend toy WRITTEN OFF

Honda Accord 2.2 CTDI Exec for the daily M3/M25/M1 grind to work) with a CD Auto changer that doesn't skip :) SOLD

Nissan 350Z 2004 GunMetal , GT Pack, Alezan Leather, New 18" Rays, Parking Sensors, Vent Trims, Z Tax Disc Holder, phone kit. NOW SOLD

Jaguar X-Type TDI NOW SOLD

Ford Focus TDI Ghia NOW SOLD

Honda Prelude 2.2 VTEC NOW SOLD

Honda VTR SP2 for the Summer NOW SOLD

He who dies with the most toys, WINS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The RED 'Z' with the black bonnet and spot-lights ... didn't that enter the 2005 GumBall Rally ?

Current:/RS4/V8/4.2 Litre/420BHP/4x4/Sounds of the wickedness/

2008-2011:/'08/350Z/Roadster/Pearl White/GT/Alezan/Clear Reflectors/Carbon Lip/19' 5Zigen ZR+520 (Gun Metal)/Blitz i-Burners/Depo crystal rear reflectors/UpRev/HKS Y-pipe/Stillen Grounding kit/Stillen Gen3 Dual CAI/PF Rotors/Ferodo DS2500s/Tein Springs/

2005-2008:/'54/350Z/GT/Gun Metal/Alezan/Carbon front lip/Nismo panel filters/Nismo oil+rad caps/Rear LED tail lights/

Road2Z:/VW Passat '81/Toyota Carina '84/VW Golf 1.8T '99/Honda Civic Type-R '02/

ns-sig.jpg

think NMGB'll loan it to me too :doh:

:blink: :clap: :clap:

Current:/RS4/V8/4.2 Litre/420BHP/4x4/Sounds of the wickedness/

2008-2011:/'08/350Z/Roadster/Pearl White/GT/Alezan/Clear Reflectors/Carbon Lip/19' 5Zigen ZR+520 (Gun Metal)/Blitz i-Burners/Depo crystal rear reflectors/UpRev/HKS Y-pipe/Stillen Grounding kit/Stillen Gen3 Dual CAI/PF Rotors/Ferodo DS2500s/Tein Springs/

2005-2008:/'54/350Z/GT/Gun Metal/Alezan/Carbon front lip/Nismo panel filters/Nismo oil+rad caps/Rear LED tail lights/

Road2Z:/VW Passat '81/Toyota Carina '84/VW Golf 1.8T '99/Honda Civic Type-R '02/

ns-sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...